● 2 peppers (any colour)
● 300g couscous
● 1 red onion, finely chopped
● Half a cucumber, deseeded and finely chopped
● 85g raisins or sultanas
● 85g toasted pine nuts or flaked almonds
● 25g coriander, chopped
● 25g flat leaf parsley, chopped
● 25g mint, chopped
● Juice of 3 lemons
● 1 tsp sugar
1. Cook the couscous following pack instructions—it should be tender but with a little bite.
2. Drain well and spread over a platter or wide, shallow bowl to cool quickly and steam dry.
3. When the couscous is just about cool, stir through all of the remaining ingredients with plenty of salt and pepper.