(RH10) Crawley, West Sussex
£30,000 pa. Full-time (40 hours per week)
Blue Apple is an experienced independent contract caterer specialising in bringing a bespoke and tailored solution to our clients. We have a diverse range of customers and pride ourselves on delivering fresh food solutions created by happy teams.
We do simple sarnies really well, hospitality that’s heavenly, delectable fine dining and anything else in between is beautifully presented while always being tasty and delicious.
Quite simply, food is our passion.
We are looking for a creative Chef Manager based in Crawley to lead one of our busy contracts. The ideal candidate should have a passion for fresh food and its presentation, along with strong inter-personal skills to lead and develop the team.
Key responsibilities are to:
– Lead the catering team by creating an environment in which they can perform at their best
– Ensure we deliver the best catering service within budget
– Monitor the service and our food offering so that it constantly exceeds customers’ expectations
– Design exciting and innovative menus and cook our food offering to the highest standards
– Ensure compliance at all time with all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and other regulations, policies and procedures
– Build and maintain excellent client and customer relationships so that you work in partnership and deliver a service that meets their needs
– Manage stock levels and oversee the ordering process
– Ensure all cash is safely counted, stored and recorded
– Recruit, develop and carry out performance reviews for your team
– Ensure the kitchen and dining areas are immaculately clean at all times
To be successful you will need to demonstrate an affinity with our values, a track record of leading teams to success, and strong client and customer relationship building skills. Previous catering experience and knowledge of budget management and processes and procedures would be useful. You will have C&G 7061 or 7062 or NVQ equivalent.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 22/02/2018