● 1 bunch of fresh asparagus, sliced
● 100g bag of frozen petit pois defrosted in boiling water
● Flat parsley, finely chopped
● Thinly sliced radish
● 250g ricotta cheese
● Olive oil
● Ciabatta bread
● Lime zest and juice
● Sea salt
● Course ground pepper
1. Chargrill a slice of ciabatta and season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl, breakdown the ricotta with some fresh lemon juice, chopped parsley, crushed peas and seasoning.
3. Spoon a good portion onto the ciabatta
4. Place thinly sliced radish, sliced fresh asparagus, peas and any remaining flat parsley.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and season.