● 1 tbsp Olive oil
● 1 Garlic clove, chopped
● 1 Onion, diced
● 500g Courgette, small dice
● 200g Frozen peas
● 1 tin Cannellini beans
● 1l Hot vegetable stock
● 2 tbsp Pesto
● Salt and pepper
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
2. Add the diced onions and allow to sweat for 2 minutes, then add the garlic.
3. Before adding the courgette, peas and cannellini beans, ensure you hold some back to garnish the soup. This will add texture and character
to the dish.
4. Add the courgettes and cook for 3 minutes until they start to soften.
5. Stir in the peas and cannellini beans.
6. Pour on the hot stock and cook for a further 3 minutes.
7. Blend until smooth, then pass through a sieve.
8. Serve the soup in a bowl and top with the reserved garnish.
9. Loosen the pesto with some olive oil and drizzle
each bowl and serve.